A suitable Gem Stone (Rashi Ratna) also known as your Birthstone will not only have the power of fulfilling your Desires but it will also favour your luck. A gemstone is considered to be one of the best astrological remedies that will help you overcome your miseries. The healing powers of gemstones are well-known. We will analyze your horoscope and suggest you gems according to your Birth Sign and Lagna (ascendant) and the position of the planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu) associated with the stone in your horoscope (birth chart). We’ll tell you what gemstone will be most suitable to you and how to wear it according to your horoscope. It is must to purify the gemstone before wearing and chant the mantra associated with that gemstone. You may get this done by a Holy Priest or you may do it yourself. People wear these gemstones as Jewelleries, pendants and rings. But we recommend you to wear the gemstone in form of a ring so that it may bring you the most Fortune and Prosperity it can.
Not all gemstones are lucky for Everyone and the Gemstone suitable for one person might be very harmful for the other so to know the perfect gemstone for your life you should take the Gemstone Advice from a very qualified Astrologer. As this process requires a lot of typical calculations and Analysis so only an expert and Experienced Astrologer can tell you about the most suitable gemstone you should wear. We effortlessly work towards analyzing and advising you about most suitable birthstone for you.
Use of precious stones as a measure of remedy has been in practice since ages. Just be advised that, a gem useful for getting a job/status may not necessarily add to the cohesive force in a relationship. Therefore a blind use of the gemstone may, at times, bring misfortune to an individual. We give you a careful review and tell you the role of all the nine planets of your horoscope. While making such observations, there may be instances when none of the nine gems are recommendable for a person; in such cases, we advise the use of specific mantra or other remedial measures and not any gem-stone. When you avail the services, we will guide you through the following areas of concerns along with advising you about the suitable gemstone:
- A Gemstone maybe good for a person but at the same time Hazardous
- Whether it is a genuine need for you to wear a gem-stone or it may go only by following the provided Astrological remedies.
- We will guide you whether wearing a gem-stone would really fulfill the purpose of wearing it.
- Whether you should continue with the gem-stone already you are wearing or you need to remove it.
- What should be the weight of the gem-stone and in which finger it should be worn.
- In which metal a gemstone should be worn to bring you luck and make your fortune better.
- Which mantras are recited to purify a gemstone before wearing it to make it luckier for you and to remove any negative energy from it?
Which Gemstone or Birthstone should be worn in which Finger and On Which Day?
- Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) – Index Finger for the planet Jupiter (Guru) to be worn on Thursday.
- Blue Sapphire (Neelam) – Middle Finger for the Planet Saturn (Shani) to be worn on Saturday.
- Hessonite (Gomedh) – Middle Finger for the Planet Rahu (Dragon Head) to be worn on Saturday.
- Cat’s Eye (Lehsunia) – Middle Finger for the Planet Ketu (Dragon Tail) to be worn on Saturday.
- Diamond (Heera) – Middle Finger for the Planet Venus (Shukra) to be worn on Friday.
- Red Coral (Moonga) – Ring Finger for the Planet Mars (Mangal) to be worn on Tuesday.
- Ruby (Manik) – Ring Finger for the Planet Sun (Surya) to be worn on Sunday.
- Emerald (Panna) – Little Finger for the Planet Mercury (Buddha) to be worn on Wednesday
- Pearl(Moti) – Little Finger for the Planet Moon ( Chandrama) to be worn on Monday.